• Chinese (Simplified) translation was updated.
♦ The Enter key was not working as the shortcut key for the panels on the Editor window.
♦ The cursor following feature was not working when the key used to temporarily disable the repositioning was not set.
• Added support for presets/profiles for FFmpeg video encoding feature, separated by file type.
• Keystrokes: The app will display "Ctrl" instead of displaying "Control".
• Updated the Korean translation.
♦ The process that checks if there's already a file with the same name was changed. Now it should be smoother.
♦ In Options > About, the Gitter link was opening other website by mistake.
♦ The task that alters the delay of frames was not working.
♦ The transition "Fade to color" was ending with a frame not 100% of the selected color.
• You can now use different themes! Light, medium, dark and very dark are now available.
• New automated task: You can now create a task that alters the delay of each frame.
• Progress indicator: Now you can add the exact timestamp of each frame (based on the start date of the recording).
• When you start the app without any settings, the default folder where the frames are stored (Location folder) is now set to %temp% instead of a hardcoded path.
• Now you can use your arrow keys to move and resize the selection rectangles from the new recorder and from the Crop feature. Just use the three combinations of commands with Ctrl, Shift and arrow keys.
• Updated the Japanese translation.
♦ When removing duplicated frames, there was no indication that the process was still going on.
♦ When applying the KeyStrokes with a margin, it would result in a wrongly sized panel.
♦ If you cancelled the video import, the progress bar would not be hidden away and the app could crash.
♦ When creating a new blank project and trying to apply the Obfuscation feature, the app would crash, because of the image depth.
♦ When using the FFmpeg as the APNG encoder, the app would crash if the parameter field was empty.